[ANGLING CLUB] The Old Club of Detroit.
Detroit, Michigan: privately printed, 1927. Original green embossed cloth. 9 x 6 1/8 inches; 153 pp.; frontispiece, color plate tipped in, double-page color map, in-text illustrations after photographs. Cloth a bit rubbed particularly at extremities, toning throughout.
A history of the Old Club of Detroit, which was incorporated in 1872 as the Lake St. Clair Fishing and Shooting Club, and re-incorporated in 1906 as the Old Club.
C Estate of Arnold 'Jake' Johnson
Additional Notes & Condition Report
No condition report? Click here to request one.